Sunday, May 20, 2012

Easy Berry Cobbler



Easy... that's about all I can handle these days.  I found a recipe for an Easy Berry Cobbler (that was also short on guilt) that I knew I had to make.  I found the recipe on Living A Changed Life.  Here is what you will need... just 3, that's right... 3 ingredients!!:



                                               Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)


I did not end up using both of the bags of berries that are pictured above.  The bags of fruit that I bought were 16 oz instead of the recommended 12 oz.  When I put the triple berry mix in the baking pan I thought that that was more than enough,  although you can use more if you would like.

Okay, ready?  Here's what you need to do... 

Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop - this will give you a 'crust'.

Bake 350 for 45-50 min.

Serves 16; 4 PointsPlus







With or without ice cream... the choice is yours.  I'm sure you'll love it either way!!
ENJOY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment