Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine Pretzels



A Sweet (and Salty) treat for your Valentine!

Trust me when I say these are easy!  The hardest part is unwrapping all the Hugs and Kisses!  :)
 I found the directions, through Pinterest, here.  

All you need are 3 ingredients:
Square Pretzels
Hershey's Hugs and Kisse
Plain M&M's

Preheat oven to 200
Line baking sheet with parchment paper
Place pretzels in a single layer on baking sheet
Top each pretzel with a Hug or Kiss
(tip: Hugs and Kisses melt at different rates so don't mix them on your baking sheet)
Bake for 4-5 minutes until chocolate is shiny, not melted (you can see in the photo that I left one batch of Hugs in the oven a bit too long and they were a little too melted)
Place M&M in the center of the chocolate and gently press down (I'm particular and try to put the "M" side down!)
Let cool completely... the fridge works well for this!  :)

Enjoy!

Now the only question left... Would you be my Valentine?  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment