Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pumpkin and White Chocolate Cookies


More Pumpkin Cookies!
While looking for the perfect recipe, where else but on Pinterest, I found this recipe here.  Since I was already making the Caramel Frosted Pumpkin Cookies I was looking for another cookie recipe, but I wanted one that was quick and easy, and of course good, and this one fit the bill.  Let me let you in on a secret... this recipe uses only 3 ingredients.  Yes, you heard me right, only 3 ingredients. 

1 box of Spice Cake Mix
16 oz Pumpkin Puree
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
(divide chocolate into 2 - 1 cup portions, 1 cup for cookies and 1 cup for topping)

Here's what you do:
Preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
Mix your 3 ingredients together.
Drop on parchment or silicone sheet lined cookie sheet.
Bake at 350-degrees for 10-12 minutes.
 Once the cookies have cooled melt remaining white chocolate and drizzle over the cookies.



Pre-drizzle
Post drizzle

I hope you enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment